Thursday 24 January 2013

Sending you a Happy Hello!

hello there,
Today I am sharing with you the kit I sent out to my Stampers 6 group this week. You can get your hands on this kit yourself by spending just £45 and choosing it as your FREE sale-a-bration gift (See HERE for more details) or if you would like a card kit each month (along with a lot of other great stuff too!)with a small (£25 product) order then why not consider joining my Stampers 6 club, I have just ONE month left, message me to join the fun!
So, this months kit contained all the bits to make this cute card,
but this is what you get in the whole SAB package, enough to make 8 cards with envelopes, great for quick makes and no additional elements required... unless you want to of course ;-)
 I added a couple of tickets from a NEW stamp set coming soon in the Spring/Summer catalogue called That's the Ticket, it's my new favourite stamp set, be prepared for lots with this one!! ;-)
Well, I hope you like today's card and thanks as ever for stopping by today.
Must dash and fetch the kiddies,
Stampin' Hugs, 

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea for using the tickets - I bought this set and didn't have a clue what I was going to do with them. Thanks for the inspiration - as per usual!!
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...