Saturday 2 March 2013

Angry Birds Punch Art

Hello there!
I am still here, alive (just) and not so well but feeling like I'm getting there. I have been laid up since I came back from Disneyland Paris last week with the flu! It was really bad, I think it may have even been man flu???!!! 
Well, I am feeling marginally better now so I wanted to pop on here and share a post with you quickly. My energy levels are still shockingly low so it will have to be a quick post but I can promise I'll be back tomorrow too with another card, how's that sound?
Now, my dear, sweet (*ahem* ;-)) little boy had his 16th birthday on Tuesday, do I feel old or what? And I went with the ever popular Angry Bird theme, lots of tutorials out there on the WWW so I won't bore you, just Google "Angry Birds Punch Art" for a ton of them. Although, please do let me know if you would like me to do a quick one as I adapted mine to what I had on hand?
This was the card I made in the end, sponged sky made with the XL scallop circle punch and a dauber
 A yellow Angry Bird with my hand cut grass along the bottom...
A red one too in the sling shot (do they have names??)
 and the word window sling shot. 
 I stamped the woodgrain background onto these for this look and used Linen Thread for the pull..
OK, I'm officially shattered! Time for a rest I think but thank-you for stopping by today,
Back tomorrow with more but for now
Stampin' Hugs from me!

2 comments:

  1. I have a customer that just loves the Angry Bird series. This reminds me of her and all the wonderful memories we share. I guess I will have to CASE your art and send her a note. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just had to case this great card S-J - but linked it back to your blog!!

    Thanks
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...