Friday 17 May 2013

3d Heart with Hearts die

Hello!
I have a really fun kind of card for you today using the large heart die from the Hearts a flutter bundle. I teamed it with the super bright and funky papers Sunshine and Sprinkles DSP.
Wouldn't this make a cute card for a little girl?
 I die cut the larger framelit hole and then the smaller one from the off cut to make the frame shape and the heart was cut out 4 times before I folded them in half and glued them to make the 3d shape :-)
 A (retired) sentiment and some spotty striped ribbon with rhinestones finish this card!
I'm off to school in a mo to make pizzas with Zack so must dash!
Back soon with lots more cards
Thanks for stopping by today
Stampin' Hugs,

1 comment:

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...