Sunday 30 June 2013

Kraft Boxes and Banner Greetings

Hello there on this very lovely Sunday.
 The sun is shining in the south of England right now and doesn't it just put a great big whoping smile on everyone's face?? :-))))))
So, I have a nice quick post for you today using more new products from the up-coming catalogue which is launched in just 2 more sleeps!!! 
These fab new rectangular gift boxes are a great size and I just know they will be so useful for lots of things. I would say they would be the right size to fit in three (generous sized) cupcakes, maybe three golf balls, smellies ;-) socks, baby grows, well, the list is endless... 
I have decorated this one with the new hostess set Banner Greetings and some of the new washi tape too...
 I added a couple of bakers twine bows at the ends of the banner
 and a touch of washi tape. Lots more with this coming soon ;-)

OK, I'm off for today.
Have a lovely Sunday evening and thanks for stopping by!
Stampin' hugs,
 

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful I really like this ...... I won't sleep tonight ......I can't wait ...tomorrow the 1st .... Lovely new SU products !! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...