Monday 22 July 2013

Washi Tape, Really Good Greetings and a couple of Ribbon Shares!

Hello,
Well, down here in the South the weather today is reported to be a stonking 32 degrees, said to be hotter the Barbados! so that means just one thing for us. Yup, we're off to the beach!
** RIBBON SHARES**
Before I share the card with you I just wanted to let you know I'll be doing a Chevron Ribbon Share and a Ruffled Ribbon share. To see all the ribbons please go HERE
 I'm ordering the ribbons this week so I'll post as soon as they are ready for shipping which should be later next week. You can also add any other items you need to this order with FREE postage if you collect from me too!

The Chevron share will be for ONE metre of each and the cost is just £11.00 collected and £12.00 posted. The colours included are:
Smoky Slate
Basic Black
Blushing Bride 
Calypso Coral
Chocolate Chip 
Crushed Curry 
Island Indigo 
Marina Mist 
Pear Pizazz 
Pumpkin Pie 
and Wisteria Wonder. 
I have had the opportunity to play with this ribbon and it's simply lovely! It's really soft and ties wonderful bows too! Swoon!
**ALL SOLD OUT! MESSAGE ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED AND I WILL ORGANISE ANOTHER SHARE STARTING AT THE BEGINNING OF SEPTEMBER**

And the In Colour Ruffled Ribbon share is for TWO metres of each and will be just £9.50 collected and £10.50 posted, this comes in the following colours:
Baked Brown Sugar
Strawberry Slush
Coastal Cabana 
Pistachio Pudding 
and Crisp Cantaloupe
**I HAVE JUST 3 SHARES OF THIS RIBBON LEFT, MESSAGE ME TO GRAB YOURS**
To order your shares please email me with your requirements at
So, I do have a card to share with before we head off out, I made this for my team training a couple of weeks ago, it's such a quick and easy card to make, it just needs drying time for the glitter glue. In fact I made a similar one for classes this week too which I'll share with you soon (as I still have to edit that pic too!)
For the sentiment I used my new set "Really Good Greetings" with the Gingham Garden Washi Tape. Love this, the colours are so pretty and it's such great value at just £4.50 for the three rolls!!
 We kept the inking simple and stamped it in Strawberry Slush, punched out with the 2+3/8" scallop circle punch
 A close up of the washi tape, we just tore sections for a rough edge look. There is still so much left on the rolls, it seems to go on forever this stuff!
Right, I'm off to the beach with the family!
Have a fab day and keep safe in the sun wherever you are :-)
Stampin' Hugs,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...