Saturday 12 October 2013

Beautiful Butterflies Birthday Card

Hello there,
I'm here today with the promised change from Christmas cards. This is a card I was asked by hubby to make for one of the girls at work and as I hadn't played with this Beautiful Butterflies die for a while, out it came to make this card....
 I cut the smallest butterfly from Afternoon Picnic DSP and also Vellum Card, I then embossed the vellum using the Cloudy Day folder (in the Clearance Rack at the moment for just £4.49) and then tied them together with Bakers Twine before adding them to the card..
 Banner Greetings sentiment, this is a Hostess Only Stamp Set, find out how you can get one by messaging me :-)
 
a side view as this card has a lot of depth!
 Perhaps because I had to make the inside double sided for messaging and I added a lot of layers in there too ;-) This one definitely needed a box!
Right, that's me done for today,
I'm off out soon into town so Zack can look at games for his new (birthday) Xbox, wish me luck!!
Stampin' Hugs for today, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...