Sunday 20 October 2013

Fabulous You!

Hello,
Well, the weather is absolutely atrocious here! Soooo-- I propose a day of carfting! ;-)
But before I go and make a card (or two hopefully) I am going to share this card I made a couple of weeks ago for hubby to take to work.
I started with the very pretty Eastern Elegance papers and of course the stamp set Fabulous You, a bargain at just £9.95 in clear!
OK, as you an see the shoe overhangs the framelit I wanted to use a bit so I used THIS TUTORIAL to work round this little problem ;-) 
 I made a very simple ribbon rose with the Coastal Cabana ruffled ribbon , no special techniques needed with this ribbon, simply adhere to a punched circle covered in red line tape! 
The larger framelit behind was embossed using the Modern Mosaic folder.
 I stamped the Sassy Salutations sentiment, hand cut it out and adhered it to matching card before cutting it out again. 
A couple of paper flowers made with the Boho Blossom punch and some yummy chevron ribbon finish the bottom of this card off.
 and double decoration inside so lots of people can sign their best wishes :-)
Right, that's all for today.
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you find a chance to get inky too!
Stampin' Hugs,

2 comments:

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...