Thursday 31 October 2013

Have a Washi Halloween!

Happy Halloweeeeennnnnn!!!!!!!!


I really love Halloween and am excited to share this quick, little project I made for you today. 






I purchased some polystyrene balls and wanted to cover one with some of the lovely Witches Brew Washi Tape with a little of the Epic Day tape (the grey one) and this is what it looked like, it was really quick and easy to do too!
 I used the (now retired) Toxic Treats, it is however still available as a download :-) and the spiders web embossing folder behind the treat label, I inked around the edges of the labels using Smoky Slate ink to give this spooky effect
 and added Wild Wasabi stitched Grosgrain ribbon to the top for a pumpkin (sort of) effect..
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed today's make? and have a very happy Halloween wherever you are :-)))
OK I have a load of  Halloween decorating to do now and we will all be keeping our fingers crossed that the rain will hold off for everyone tonight!
Waahhh hhaaa hhhaa hhhaaaaaaaa.....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...