Saturday 5 October 2013

Ornament Keepsakes, Day 4 of my Kick Start Christmas Class

Hi there,
I'm back with another day of Christmas Class cards for you today. This one uses the Ornament Keepsakes stamp set and matching Holiday Ornaments Framelits  which were so popular in last years Autumn/Winter catalogue. I'm not sure you realise these lovely stamps are still available as they were what SU! call "carried over" for this winter, yay! :-))))
So here are the two cards that were made, these turned into the most troublesome of all the cards at the class simply because they have so many elements to them, oopsie, but they are so pritty ;-)
 The top part of each card was stamped using Versamark ink which is fab for using on any coloured card and it gives a nice subtle contrast, lighter than the matching (in this case) chocolate chip ink would have.
 Plenty of Dazzling Diamonds glitter was added using a glue pen :-)
 OK, so onto the blue version now, this goes with a Island Indigo, Smoky Slate and Pool Party colour way using the Winter Frost paper pad and Island Indigo chevron ribbon as before. 
This card actually went missing after my first class, not that I realised 'till day 3 (all reds on day 2) which is only the second time this has happened! Luckily I did typed instructions for this class, as I don't usually ;-)
 and a close up of the ornaments, love that this set has framelits, makes multiples so much easier :-)
and finally, both together again!
Well, I hoped you liked today's cards
Thanks for stopping by today
Stampin' hugs,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...