Wednesday 2 October 2013

Special Season, Day 2 of my Kick Start Christmas Class Series

Hello there!
I have been so busy running these classes the last couple of days I have just not had the time to blog the card!s But, as I held the last one yesterday, I should be back to blogging the makes for you from now on!
Today's card uses the Special Season stamp set  (which is a bargain at just £13.95 in clear!) and was one I designed way back in August, actually it was the day Jules and her family came down to visit us, seems like ages ago now!
Anyway, these are the two versions of the card, gotta love those bows with the chevron ribbon, you know that's what all the ladies said too ;-)
 OK red version first; this uses the Season of Style dsp stack and Cherry Cobbler chevron ribbon again with dazzling diamonds and pearls to decorate
 Sentiment is from the set and was stamped onto vellum card in cherry cobbler
 and the blue version uses the Winter Frost dsp stack with Island Indigo chevron ribbon 
and of course lashings of dazzling diamonds again and rhinestones with the blue colourway!
and together again to finish
Well, I hope you liked today's cards and I'll be back at some point tomorrow with some more. 
I have a ton of projects to share with you!
Thanks for stopping by today :-)
Stampin' Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Oh... I LOVE both of these! I'm thinking a CASE is in order!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...