Monday 4 November 2013

Washi Snowflakes

Hi there,
I have a sweet and simple card for you today using the Season of Style Washi Tape and the Northern Flurries Embossing Folder.  It's another one that could be made quickly and easily in multiples :-)
 I simply added strips of the tape and ran it through the Big Shot. I found that the snowflakes were a bit lost on the tape so I highlighted them using my Silver Ink pad and a sponge and added some Rhinestones to finish the centres :-)
 The sentiment is from Warmth and Wonder Hostess set
I added the strip of Washi tape after stamping then die cut it out using the Chalk Talk Framelits
OK, I hope you liked today's card,
Thanks for looking today,
Stampin' Hugs,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...