Thursday 19 December 2013

Oh Goodie! with Goodie Gear Treat Bags

Hello there,
I hope you are all getting on well with your Christmas preparations? I have still got a load of wrapping to do but at least I have found all my gifts :-s
I have also been crafting too and made these little goodies bags to go with my friends children's presents using the Goodie Gear treat bags, these little kits are fab when you are short of time (and who isn't at this time of year?) because everything is there and ready to go.
I love the mini sized tags which are the same shape as the Chalk Talk framelits, so cute! 
I stamped all over them tags with the Oh Goodie!  stamps using Versamark for a subtle background, the striped borders are included in the kits as is the bakers twine and the banners which are all pre-cut and ready to go...
 I did add some little trees with the Merry Minis punches and some Silver Glimmer Paper for a bit of bling
 And here they are all together :-))))
OK. that's all from me for tonight. I'll be back tomorrow with a Christmas card but I am going to have to save some of my makes to share with you after the big day so as not to spoil any surprises ;-)
Thanks for looking today!
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...