Monday 9 December 2013

Simple Six Sided Sampler cards with Oh Goodie!

Hello!
I have had the most lovely weekend, very relaxing with plenty of crafting (which I can share with you after Thursday!), perfect! 
But today I have a few simple one layer cards I made last week to send out with parcels.
I grabbed some (retired) notelets and my {very under-used} Six Sided Sampler stamp set to make these 3" x 3" cards in Smoky Slate and Crisp Cantaloupe.
The cute little sentiment is from the Oh Goodie! set which is actually in the main catalogue but also in the Autumn/Winter seasonal HERE teamed with the Goodie Gear treat bags and tags,
 Sentiment inside is also from the Six Sided Sampler set
 and I finished them with Coral Bakers Twine 
OK, I have a load more fun, crafty things to finish today so I'll be off for now :-)
Thanks for stopping by today
Stampin' Hugs,
 

1 comment:

  1. I received such a little note and I adore it, thanks for this nice card, it will be used as an example.
    Greetings
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...