Wednesday 19 March 2014

A Sale-a-Bration overload!

Hello there,
No, there really is no such thing as a Sale-a-Bration overload, I agree! My title simply means that I have used ALL Sale-a-Bration goodies on this card today, so it's really a card you can make for FREE! Just add ink and card... oh and a sewing machine too ;-) It was also a really hard card to get a good picture of and trust me when I say that it's actually much prettier IRL, it's a really elegant little card this one. 
Want to see?? Cool!
 I used a colour combo of Rose Red, Basic Grey, Pistachio Pudding and Smoky Slate for this card. 
 To achieve this look I drew very faint pencil lines at a diagonal on white card, masked the sides using post it notes and stamped the flowers using the FREE Petal Parade stamp set... I so have not used this set enough yet! And right now my craft room is like a tornado went through the centre of it as I "organise" it all! ;-) 
Anyway, after I stamped and erased any pencil lines that were visible I added a layer of Vellum card by sewing round all the edges then along the "lines" I made with my masking, hope that makes sense??
 adding these little stamped banners made using the FREE Banner Blast stamp set and (also FREE) matching punch, just adjusting the stitch for along the banners...
OK, I have been in town all day today as my car has been playing up as I mentioned yesterday so I better get cracking with tea before I go to work, so unfortunately no crafting for me tonight :-(
I hope you get  a chance to inky soon,
Stampin' hugs from me for today,

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the fluttering banners and your stitching looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...