Wednesday 12 March 2014

Banner Blast with Hardwood

Hello!
Sooo, I just spent the last hour writing this all singing, all dancing post for here. Why would I tell you that, you ask? Because I just tried to publish afore mentioned all singing, all dancing post and it failed! The saved section swirled and all that jazz but here I am chatting to you about it ;-) Lesson learnt, "Control A and C" before publishing in future! Jut in case!
So, in a somewhat abbreviated version of the original post I have had a really busy week here, I have simply not had a chance to blog but I did pop a few snippets on FACEBOOK. Please take a look and "like" my page for mini updates directly to your timeline

So, one of the things I have been working on this week was organise my craft room, which means I want to get more of my goodies on my desk, and vertically is the way for me to go as there is really no more room on my actual desk! I am a very visual crafter and like to see what I have to play with or things tend to get forgotten then I get annoyed as I wanted to use them on my projects ;-)
Obviously the very best place to go for this kind of stuff is IKEA! So, now my kitchen looks like their warehouse ;-) I will keep you posted an d maybe even share my (very messy) before pictures with you too...


Right, onto today's card. I made this, well one similar, for class last fortnight. Unfortunately my actual card got swapped by someone in one of the classes so I'm not really sure who's card this is but I can tell you I did design it, lol!
We stamped the very versatile Hardwood background first using the distressing tool around this layer then added the FREE Banner Blast stamps punched with the also FREE Banner Punch to make the cute bunting. 
Remember Sale a Bration is only running 'till the end of this month,you can message me to place an order or you can pop over to my ONLINE SHOP any time.
The banners are stamped in Midnight Muse and Melon Mambo but onto Crumb Cake card it gives you a different shade, I think a sort of vintagey (made up word) look, to these colours...
 This sentiment is from the Perfect Pennants stamp set and obviously it's designed to fit those dies but as you can see it works great in circles (punches and dies) too! 
Right, I'm going to sign off because I was supposed to be spending my night off work with hubby tonight :-s
Thanks for looking as always

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...