Thursday 6 March 2014

Blloming with Kindness Class Card

Hi there,
Sooo, I actually started this post Tuesday but I just haven't had a moment to finish writing it! And today I have to go into work for Fire Training too but I am not stopping for anything before this post is done! Lol!
I had my Mother's Day card class Monday and Tuesday morning this week so I'll share that card with you soon too. I do have some places on my next Stamp-a-Stack class which is running on the 15th, 17th and 18th of March. If you are interested in coming along then please email me (Southampton/New Forest areas-ish). We have a load of laughs at class and you go home (from the SaS class) with 10 cards, can't be bad! ;-)
So, this is one of the cards we made at last fortnights class using the new (to me) stamp set; Blooming with Kindness which I think is a bit of a bargain because it comes with this lovely flower and a boat load of sentiments (well, 5 actually, but they are very versatile) for just £16.95 in clear!
 To get this look stamp your flower and sentiment first then emboss using THIS TECHNIQUE, I used a Soft Sky and Night of Navy colour combo here 
OK, so I will definitely be back tomorrow with my Mother's Day class card! Scouts honour ;-)
Thanks for stopping by today,
Stampin' Hugs, 

1 comment:

  1. I love this stamp set and your card is absolutely beautiful! The embossing looks great on this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...