Friday 7 March 2014

Happy Mother's Day

Hello!
I'm actually managing to make good on yesterday promise of posting today, it's now 9.45 so I suppose we'll see what time I get finished and posted huh? lol!
So, today's card is the card we made at class this week and I made mine for Mother's Day, I love the large size of this sentiment and the little hearts are the perfect accent.I can post it early as my Mum came to this class and made it so she has most definitely seen this ;-) Lots of my ladies changed out the sentiment though for birthdays, we found that Sassy Salutations was quite a good exchange, a bit smaller but it still worked.
These lovely flowers were not designed by me but by Heike, and she made a fab video tutorial for them, thank-you Heike! They are super easy to make and you need very little equipment other than a couple of scallop circle punches, I used rubbing alcohol with shimmer paint (retired) to spritz mine which gave them a fab sparkle!
 This colour combo originally came from a team challenge but I altered it slightly for this card to Primrose Petals, Pistachio Pudding, Smoky Slate and Basic Grey....
 ...This was so I could make a box for the card and I only had 12x12" card in Primrose, 
#makeyourstashworkforyou!
This had to be really deep for the flowers and after much deliberation I came up with this using the Diagonal plate on my score board, did you want me to do a tutorial??
 Let me know if you want to see the box but I'm going to finish now while the going's good ;-)
Thanks as ever for looking today,
Stampin' Hugs from me,

1 comment:

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...