Monday 31 March 2014

Last chance to Sale-a-Brate this year!

hello there
So, today is the very last day to get your hands on the FREE Sale-a-Bration goodies in this CATALOGUE and to send it off with a bang I have an all SAB card to share with you today. Remember you get FREE goodies with every £45 spent, you can go to my shop to place an order :-)
OK, enough chatter! I'll get on and share my card ;-) 
I used both the You're Lovely and See Ya Later stamp sets to make this rainbow style card, along with more ink pads than I can remember ;-)
 See Ya Later close up die cut with the Labels Collection framelits and some silver bakers twine from the Spring/Summer '14 catalogue
 and a side view to finish today...
OK, I hope you liked today's card and please, if you want to get your hands on need these stamp sets (or other goodies) then remember you will not be able to get them after today!! f you have any questions please do contact me, I'll be happy to help :-)

1 comment:

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...