Monday 3 March 2014

My Boys 17th Birthday using Rev Up The Fun!

Hi there, 
I have a class running this morning but I just wanted to pop on here and share Josh's birthday card from last week. Yep, my biggest boy was 17 last week! Gee that makes me feel old!
 Of course now he's 17 he will be learning to drive, another thing for me to fret about no doubt but it did give me some inspiration for his card ;-)
I used Gorgeous Grunge for the background, with the card from Rev Up the Fun and of course the all important "17" is from Memorable Moments.
 I added this little Hardware clip with a glue dot after tying some twine to it to accent the number
 these chevrons are from the circles thinlits flip card set, I embossed with the dies using this technique then highlighted them using a touch of grey ink and a dauber
 a side view showing the layers
 and a rare, sneaky picture of the birthday boy to finish (taken at Christmas)
Right, I have to dash off now to take kids to school before class.
Thanks for looking today
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...