Saturday 29 March 2014

Starburst Sayings for Zoe's 13th Birthday!

Hello there,
Yesterday was my lovely daughters 13th birthday :-)
She (obviously) had school during the day but she said it was alright and then in the afternoon/evening we had a little party with close friends and family, it was a lovely time.
So, this is the card I made, I kept it quite simple yet I realised when I was listing them that I actually used a whole heap of goodies to create this card! (I have tried to list everything I used at the bottom of this post)
 I stamped and punched these cute flowers from Petit Petals (and they are a bargain too at just £18.95 for the stamp set and matching punch!), the leaves are made with the bird punch and I added some hot pink twine I had around at home too.
 The sparkly chevron look was created by die cutting a circle from scrap card and using it as a mask to stamp through with the Positively Chevron stamp. I inked the stamp using Versamark and used Heat and Stick powder, heat then add Dazzling Diamonds; re-heat briefly and the glitter stays put :-)
 The main image was heat embossed onto Strawberry Slush card using white embossing powder and the smallest was heat embossed with silver powder onto Coastal Cabana card, then both were die cut out using the matching Starburst dies. All added to the card with plenty of dimensionals :-D 
Did you notice I ran the edges of the top layer through the silver ink pad for an extra bit of bling?
 Inside, I added a cute sentiment from the Just Sayin' set. I'm afraid the colours are a bit off  for the inside as I photographed this the night before her birthday before I wrote in the card ;-)
OK, that's all from me for today.
BUT only 'till Monday!!! Remember to place you order and get your freebies before this fab promo finishes!
Thanks for looking today,
Stampin' Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Oh, a teenager... such a special birthday!! Your sparkling card is perfect for such a special day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a stunning card Sarah Jane.... Very special for your Zoe... Hope she had a lovely day...

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...