Thursday 21 August 2014

Birthday card for my Sister using a FREE stamp set - Hello Love by Stampin' Up! and Blendabilities too ;-)

Hi there,
This card is one I made recently for my sisters birthday using the Hostess only set "Hello Love". 
There are lots of stamps in this set (12 actually, see page 239 in the catty) but I really love this little bird, she's so sweet! 
I used a colour combo of Pink Pirouette and Coastal Cabana to make this card
 I stamped the birds using Momento Ink and coloured with the new Blendabilities.
Once coloured we punched them out with circle punches (all links at end of post) 
 Every time I read this sentiment I sing the Will-i-am song "It's my birthday"!! 
Go ahead, I know you want to!!!
 Sparkly Glimmer paper scalloped layer under each bird, on a side note have you seen the new Accessory Index at the back of the catty? It's fab for finding bits through the catalogue such as Glimmer Paper, see page 248 for more info on this...
See here I stamped the sun from the set on the pink layer using versamark for this subtle effect you can see in the background and some sequins to finish, loving the sequins ;-)
Right, that's me for today, hope you have enjoyed!
Stampin' hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...