Sunday 17 August 2014

Kind Koala with the Banner Punch by Stampin' up! and some Paper Piecing too!

Hi there, 
I've got a change of pace today with this pretty card using the super sweet Kind Koala stamp and the All Bloom paper stack with the Banner Punch to make this little cutie...
 I stamped the image using Basic Grey ink pad and coloured this little bear in using blender pens with Smoky Slate then Pink Pirouette ink pads
 I used the banner punch to make this with the All Bloom paper stack, quick and pretty
 and finally we paper pieced the flower with some more of the paper from the stack
OK, that's all for today
Stampin' hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...