Saturday 30 August 2014

Think Happy with FREE hostess set Life's Adventure by Stampin' Up!

Hi there,
Today's card is another go with my Blendies (Blendabilities), I was having a little colour in of the fox from the Hostess only stamp set Life's Adventure and I just thought he was super sweet and perfect with the little cloud from Think Happy, what do you think?
 I just stamped the inside swirly part of the cloud for this card and the raindrops, of course. 
I used Coastal Cabana and Smoky Slate for this part...
 Blendies used were Rich Razzleberry and Coastal Cabana matted on a layer of glimmer paper
 a close up of my colouring, I love the tummy and tail which I covered using a glue pen then drenched in Dazzling Diamonds
OK, that's all from me for now,
Back soon with more
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...