Thursday 14 August 2014

Weekly Specials Top Picks

Hello!
Super quick post today sharing my Top Picks from this weeks Weekly Specials with you.
It's probably no surprise that I would choose the following two ribbons..
Marina Mist Chevron ribbon, just £6.19 this week
 Wisteria wonder Chevron ribbon, again £6.19 this week, both are great for bows!
 and the Artisan Label Punch is on offer too at just £10.69, it matches the also lovely Label Love stamp set
see these cards I made with this stamp/punch combo..
 and HERE
Pop over to my SHOP and take a look before Tuesday to get your hands on discounted products you love! Why not take a look round the Clearance Rack while you're there too ;-)
Thanks for looking today
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...