Thursday 16 October 2014

Seven Days of Christmas Cards with Festival of Trees by Stampin Up! *Day 5*

Helloo there,
As you read this post I will be en route to Brussels for convention but I have scheduled this post and the next couple of days for you to see the last of the cards we made at the All Day Class this week.
So, here we go with the next card (#5) on my 7 days of Christmas Cards with Festival of Trees tour.
 This is I think my favourite card of the 7 I designed for this class. Well, today it is anyway! It's a Strawberry Slush and Lost Lagoon colour combo with plenty of embossing and the Christmas essential; Glitter!
 We used the Perfect Polka Dots and Decorative Dots embossing folders. I will do a little tutorial later on how to get these hills too ;-)
 Plenty of sequins frinish this card off perfectly. Loving sequins!
Right, that's all from me for now, thanks for looking!
To see all the posts together please click on THIS LINK . 
Obviously as the week goes on there should be more and more posts pop up through this link :-)
Click this link to see more of my
series!
I'll see you later with more :-)
Stampin' hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...