Wednesday 3 December 2014

A Special Birthday Card using Four Feathers from Stampin' Up!

Hello there!
I hope this post finds you well? I have a card today that I made using my favourite stamp and die combo from the Autumn/Winter catty (I sure hope they carry it over in the new year!), Yep, it's the lovely Four Feathers again ;-) 
I needed a couple of birthday cards for special people and as I loved THIS Black & Gold card I made a few weeks ago and wanted to change up the colours to Navy and Silver so came up with this...
 I used the larger feather stamps in the set for this card and heat embossed them with Silver powder onto White and Navy card then die cut them out using the matching framelits (which are 15% cheaper when purchased in a bundle, bonus!)
 I love Satin ribbon for easy, good looking bows..
 Some feathers were glued flat to the card with some on dimensionals
 and a white on navy heat embossed feather decorated inside to finish :-)
OK, that's all from me for today, I hope you liked todays card? 
I'll be back tomorrow with a special Christmas make for you so I hope you'll pop back then. 
'Till tomorrow, Stampin' Hugs, 
Products Used to create this project:

2 comments:

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...