Saturday 13 December 2014

Day 2 of Christmas Frames from Class using Stampin' Up! Products

Hello...
...and welcome to Day 2 of my look at Class makes from this week. As I mentioned yesterday everyone made different frames and they were all stunning so I wanted to share them with you. Thanks for letting me photograph and post them here ladies :-)
So, lets begin...
This is Cate's design, she is a florist so hers has a real flower/nature theme going on don't you think? So pretty..

 This is Jan's frame, I love the Green and Gold snowflake

 Now, this is my dear friend Nicky's frame. I know you're impressed but remember while everyone at class made one frame, Nicky managed two of these in the same time!! Doubly impressive huh? Great job!

 And last of all for today is Carol's frame. My favourite square on here was with the sweet Polar Bear, I love him!! and the snow on the house roof too... A great frame that I'm sure she'll love for many years to come.
Well, I'm sure you'll agree that the ladies did a marvellous job at this class? If you'd like to join us in the new year for some fun creativity please drop me a line at sarah-janerae@sky.com, Remember the first class of 2015 is FREE too! MORE DETAILS HERE
Thanks for stopping by today, I'll be back tomorrow with the surprise Bonus Project from this class ;-)
Stampin' Hugs from me for today,
Products Used to create this project:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...