Monday 29 December 2014

Note card using Endless Wishes by Stampin' Up!

Hello!
I found these pictures of some little note cards I made last month on my phone last night and wanted to share them with you today. Thanks for all your lovely comments the last couple of days about still seeing Christmas cards too! I'll share all that I still have with you over the next few days ;-)
For this card I used a colour combo of Lost Lagoon, Strawberry Slush and Sahara Sand stamped directly onto the Note Cards to make CAS one layer cards...
This sentiment is in the set and I thought it made this a lovely wintry greetings card
and a few together to finish
OK, Short and sweet today as I'm off to take my Dad back today after him spending Christmas with us.
Thanks for looking today and I'll be back soon with more :-)
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...