Saturday 6 December 2014

Special Christmas Shaker Card using Holiday Home by Stampin' Up!

Hi there,
Have you had a chance to see the up to 80% clearance rack?? So much has sold out already but there are still a few bargains to be had, hop over to my SHOP for a peek ;-)
OK, so as promised today's card is one of the two special cards we made at class last week. I have seen so many shaker cards about this year and really wanted to make one using the house dies that match the Holiday Home stamp set. I also have been in the mood to make DL size cards a lot more often lately too so I combined both these elements to make this card...
 The shake-able bits are actually made using the Star Confetti Border Punch and Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper. This glimmer paper is soooo pretty in real life but it is easily looked over in the catalogue unfortunately (I did!) as it has a really small picture! See it on page 193 or follow the link at the end of this post ;-)
 I used a Soft Sky base and topped the card with Lost Lagoon ribbon.
 Love this Santa and sledge silhouette stamp ;-)
We added a simple stamped off house image inside 
 I love how this card came out.
 And as it was a special card I decided to make a matching tag (which we also made at the class) I used the Scalloped Tag Topper punch for this as it echoes the house roof, don't you think?
 and both together to finish today!
Well, I hope you liked today's card? We loved making it at class and all the ladies were very happy with their makes too.
Remember that my first class of 2014 is FREE!! Book a place now and come along to see what we do. I'm based in Dibden Purlieu near Southampton and the New Forest :-)
Thanks for looking today, I'll be back tomorrow with our other class card for that someone special.
Stampin' hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...