Monday 12 January 2015

Bow Punch Trio teamed with Sale-a-Bration FREE stamps: Simply Wonderful

Hi there!
It's not all that nice here today in the South of the UK but that's OK because now I can stay in my craft room for the rest of the day ;-) I have so many ideas floating around my head at the moment with all the new products available and simply not enough hours in the day to make them!!
Lets see today's card first though. This card is a trio of stacked bows using the very pretty DSP stack "Stacked With Love" it's definitely not just for Valentines! See what I made...
These three bows are all the same sheet of paper, just reversed. And just so you know you can get 4 bows from each sheet from a stack if you punch them out close to each other :-) 
This lovely sentiment is from the FREE Sale-a-Bration set "Simply Wonderful" and is available in Wood or Clear mount, stamped here in Crisp Cantaloupe. Yours to choose with a £45 spend.
And a side view to finish. Plenty of depth but no ribbon again today!! I might have to remedy that on todays cards ;-) 
OK, that's all from me for today. I hope you liked today's card?
Back tomorrow with more!
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...