Tuesday 20 January 2015

Stampin' Up! Sale-a-Bration sets: Big Day and Best Day Ever to make a Birthday Card

Hello!
I'm much earlier today with this card ;-) It's one we made at class this week. We had such a lovely time in each class catching up as a couple of the ladies hadn't been for a while with Christmas and all.
Anyway, i went mostly Sale-a-Bration with this card using the sets Best Day Ever for the background and Big Day for the main sentiment...
 We coloured in the sentiment using blender pens and ink pads running a Bermuda Bah marker around the wedge of the die cut circle to make it pop a bit.
  I love this thick twine, although there was some grumbling about bows today ;-)
 And a side view to finish, all we popped was the sentiment making it quite a flat card to post and I think it's quite a neutral card that is easily switched to a more masculine colour combo for a fella. I might try that later this week....
OK, that's me for today. I'll be back tomorrow with more :-)
Thanks for looking today
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

2 comments:

  1. That's a lovely card, I used it as my inspiration today to make a card for my husband's 40th birthday. Our 3 kids and I used 10 fingerprints each, in a different colour for each person, to make 40 fingerprints around the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a lovely idea Nicole, thanks for sharing and taking the time to comment! Happy Birthday to your hubby :-) xx

      Delete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...