Monday 19 January 2015

Three Ways with Mini Treat Bag Thinlits by Stampin' Up! - Photos

Hello!
I'm back today with the photos from my Video Tutorial yesterday. You can find it HERE if you missed it. In the video I shared with you "Three Ways with the new Treat Bag Thinlits" :-)
The first way was the standard version which is a perfect fit for the SU! notecards.
Great little envelopes for cards or even for sending a gift cards in. I decorated this one with Stacked with Love Washi Tape and Best Year Ever DSP, a FREE SaB paper pack.
 I simply made my own note card size card here using Kraft Card...
 Next project was how to make the Treat Bags into 3d bags like these...
 The bright paper here is Birthday Bash from the Spring/Summer catty and the blue is again the Best Year Ever SaB DSP
 And finally I shared with you how to make the Treat Bags from a SU! paper stack. This is Stacked with Love from the Spring/Summer catalogue. 
These hearts and stars strips are just some of the many dies included in the set.
All links are at the end of this post :-)
So, if you wish to take a look please stop by THIS post to see the videos or hop over to my YouTube channel to see these and more of the videos I have made :-)
OK, that's all for now. Thanks for your support and I hope you have enjoyed today's post.
I'll be back tomorrow with another card :-)
Stampin' Hugs from me for now. 
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...