Saturday 21 February 2015

A Special Birthday Card with a Tutorial for the Punch Art Spider Included

Hello!
I'm back today with a specially requested card for a little boy who loves spiders! I was a bit stumped at first, I must admit, but then I have a brain wave to make a punch art spider :-)
I decided to go with the fun colours as this was for a 3 year old and I didn't want him to be menacing, and I chose red and blue, perfect boys card colours which after I made it I realised were the Spiderman colours ;-) Let's take a look at the card...
 The spider was made with circle punches
 Smiley spider...
 I heat embossed this sentiment from the FREE Sale-a-Bration stamp set Big Day
 I added a bit of spider web embossing inside too, this folder is retired but is currently still available on the Clearance Rack
 And a side view..
 So, here is how I made the punch art spider, unfortunately some of these punches are retired but I hope it'll still be be useful and give you an idea on how to re-create your very own spider!
And the card again to finish today.
OK, that's all from me for today.
If you follow me on Instagram then you'll see I was having a little tidy up in my  craft room today so please do pop back tomorrow for news about that!!
Stampin' Hugs for today,
Products Used to create this project:

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable and so fun! I love how you created the legs!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...