Sunday 15 February 2015

Day 3 of 7 Days using Baby Bumblebee by Stampin' Up! Gift Card Holder with Mini Treat Bag Thinlits

Hello!
Welcome to Day 3 in my 7 days of Baby Bumblebee series :-)
Today's project is a simple Gift Card holder made by combining the Thinlits Treat Bags and the FREE Sale-a-Bration Irresistibly yours embossed paper to make this...
After making the bag with Irresistibly Yours DSP which is pre-embossed I stamped all over the bag with Calypso Coral ink and the Baby Bumblebee stamp. I then gently wiped over with kitchen roll to remove the excess ink from the embossed spots.
 This white card is actually a note card cut in half as it's exactly the right size to fit in the treat bags. I punched two arrows using the What's Up punch and adhered them either side of the note card so it could be removed easily from the bag. You would simply adhere the gift card to this note card layer with Sticky Strip or Fast Fuse...
 I coloured the baby bee with Calypso Coral, Skin Tone and Soft Sky blendabilities.
I let the tag and pom pom trim sit outside the treat bag
and a side view to finish today
 Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you are enjoying this weeks posts :-)
 I'll be back tomorrow with another cute project, don't forget to stop by!
Please note: More projects will show via this link as the days go on ;-)
Stampin' hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...