Monday 23 February 2015

Moustache Framelit Shaker card using Stampin' Up! supplies for Hubby's 50th Birthday!

Hello!
I'm really late posting today as we have been out most of the day as it's actually my hubby's birthday today! He's an extra year older than me for just this one day too ('cause it's my birthday tomorrow!), something I may have mentioned... a-l-l day! Lol ;-)
So, I'm going to share the card I made for him with you today. He seemed to always like the shaker cards that I have been making lately so I went with that idea and as I had designed a black and gold colour scheme for his birthday table with moustaches this is what I made...
 Black and Gold sequins in the centre 'tash with gold foil backing...
and gold glimmer top and bottom 
 A side view of this card. He seemed happy with it anyway!
This was actually the second card I made for him as there was just "something" about the first I wasn't happy about.. I think it was just too dark? I'll share it with you later this week though and you can take a look....
 We went out for dinner yesterday as the children are back at school this week. As we are also out on Thursday for my eldest son Josh's 18th birthday we thought it best to not have too many late nights! 
This was the table at the restaurant and I'll share the decorations on close up with you later this week too...
 My Mum with Zack, our youngest
 Josh (eldest) and Zoe who is our middle child, between the boys!
 FiL and Neil, my love.
 and a slightly blurry pic of the two of us, taken by Zack.
OK, that's all for today. I'm off to make birthday tea!!
But I'll be back tomorrow with a new TMT video. Don't miss it ;-)
Stampin' Hugs from me for today,
Products Used to create this project:

2 comments:

  1. Dear Sarah-Jane, I am following you by email quite a while now and this is now a reason for a heartfelt comment:
    A very happy (belated) birthday to your husband and a wonderful birthday to you today! Hopefully, you will also get a beautiful card from your family? Have a great day with everyone who is important to you!
    Greetings from Scotland,
    Nessie
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, Thank you Nessie, we had lovely birthdays and I'm so glad you come here and enjoy it!
      Hugs, Sarah-Jane xxx

      Delete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...