Sunday 8 February 2015

Using Stampin' Up's Adventure Awaits with Adventure Bound Paper for a CAS card

Hello,
Today's card is a quick and cute make made with the fab new photograph images DSP stack from the Spring/Summer catalogue called Adventure Bound. I teamed it with the Adventure Awaits stamp set and Bonus! they are 15% cheaper when purchased together too!
So this is the card I made...
I stamped the sentiment using Versamark and heat embossed using white powder then as I found it didn't "pop" enough for my liking I went over the sentiment with Crumb Cake ink and a sponge, wiping away the excess ink from the embossed image.
 I added a knot of (retired) natural ribbon across the bottom but you could try Old Olive Two Tone Trim, Linen Thread, or even Natural Chevron Ribbon instead.
 And a side view finishes today's card.
OK, That's from me for today.
I'm off to make a few more cards ;-)
Thanks for looking today
Stampin' Hugs, 
Products Used to create this project:

1 comment:

  1. This is amazing! Now you have me rethinking my decision not to buy this paper! Love this idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...