Sunday 3 May 2015

Five Days of Stampin' Up! Note Cards; Day Three. Using Treat Bag Thinlits.

Happy Sunday!
I had a day off from the blog yesterday as it was our 19 year wedding anniversary! We didn't do anything as such, just spent the day being together ;-)
Anyway, today I have the third card in this Note Card series to share with you. And HERE is the link to the box I made to fit these note cards into, in case you missed it. 
The Mini Treat Bag Thinlits (you can also see my Three Ways with Treat Bag Thinlits VIDEO) make a bag that fit these note cards in perfectly so I decided to use some of the Birthday Bash DSP and make a matching card to pop in it and use as an envelope - and it's a fab way to use up those retired paper packs you have! See....
 After stamping the note card using the Perpetual Birthday Stamp set we added the die cut word (included in the treat bag thinlits set) and a few punched Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper stars



 A little close up of the treat bag with the note card inside


I like making note cards to match DSP ;-)
And a top view to finish today.
All the cards in this series are nice and flat for posting or popping in with other bits without adding bulk. 
To see the full five days PLEASE CLICK HERE (all 5 posts will show up here after the 5th May)
Thanks, as ever, for looking today, I hope you are enjoying this mini series?
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...