Tuesday 12 May 2015

TMT Video: Gold Ribbon Surprise with Your Perfect Day stamp set by Stampin' Up!

Hello!
Hopefully you aren't bored with Wedding cards just yet as I've got another one to share with you today! I promise you I will share something a bit different tomorrow though ;-)
I was making this little card for class on Sunday and fiddling with the ribbon trying to get it to lay in the direction I wanted and I had a little surprise discovery - this ribbon curls beautifully, see...
 Am I late discovering this? or is this new to you too? Either way it's super pretty, right?
 The cake was used again from Your Perfect Day, heat embossed in gold and coloured using the navy ink pad and blender pens
 Top view..


 So, lets go see this weeks video! (And I edited it myself, so if it's bad - shhhh....)

and here are a few close up pictures of the box I shared in the video
 Look at those curls!
 Together...
 and a little collage to finish :-)
So, I know there were a lot of pictures tonight so if you're still awake then fab and thanks for making it to the end!!
I really hope you have enjoyed tonights post and remember to let me know if you knew this trick with this ribbon or if it's new to you too.
Stampin' Hugs from me for tonight,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...