Wednesday 27 May 2015

TMT: Video Tutorial Make a File Box for your SU! Notecards

Hello!
*Edit to say: So, last night I waited and waited... and waited for this video to upload but, after 5 long hours and at a very late hour, I finally conceded defeat! As such this weeks video has been pushed to Wednesday :-( Massive apologies but I really hope you enjoy it after all the waiting! *mwah**
I'm here today with another Video Tutorial for you. It's a nice long video for you this week which is why it's taken about 4 hours to upload to YouTube so far tonight! 
In this weeks video I share with you how I designed and made a file folder box for your SU! note cards. I forgot I made an A5 size file a couple of years ago so I'll make that into a video for you as well in the coming weeks ;-)
So, first up I'll share the photographs with you :-)
Here are the files- a side view!
 The front of the files,
 I added DSP to the rear too. this is a new paper called Cherry on Top available after 2nd June 2015.
 and next to each other

As promised in the video here are all the measurements for you if you didn't get them down quick enough during the film! Although they will make a lot more sense once you watch it ;-)
Cut your card to 23cm (9+1/16") on the long side and 13.5 (5+5/16") on the short, score at 10cm (3+15/16") and 13cm (5+1/8")
Take one of the off cuts and trim to 17.8cm (7") by 5cm (1+31/32"). Score round three sides (2 long, one short) at 1cm in (3/8") then along from the smallest 1cm line score again at 10.8cm (4+14").

OK, here's the video to go with all those numbers...

I hope you have enjoyed this tutorial and if it works for you please remember to share it with me :-)
Thanks for looking today,
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...