Saturday 27 June 2015

A Stampin' Up! Hostess Set: Floral Wings Weekend! Day 1.

Hello,
I'm late today as we had a cricket match, with the youngest, away from home with a really early start this morning (for a Saturday, that is!) then we popped out to visit with FiL taking him into town for a bit too, which was lovely! We finally just got home though after being out for nearly 12 hours today and I'm pooped! 

So I wanted to quickly pop on here before I put my feet up to share with you - on this weekend of Floral Wings - this little card using (I think) the best hostess stamp set ever! Floral Wings - I adore this set! If you want to get your own set of these stamps then you need to earn it with hostess rewards- if you want to know more please do message me.
OK, so this card uses new in colour Watermelon Wonder and I teamed with Night of Navy to make this vase of flowers card...

 After stamping the vase I used the new Lots of Labels framelits to cut it out then ran my marker around the edges to make it pop before backing with a spray of silver thread
This sweet sentiment is included in the stamp set
 I popped the image panel up on dimensionals and added lots of stamped roses (the ones that fit in the butterfly wings) down the left hand side
 Sprinkling with a few rhinestones to finish today :-)
I really hope you've enjoyed today's card as much as I did making it?
And if you want to see all the cards I design with this set please click HERE. <<< I promise this will have a lot more cards really quickly (as soon as I get a chance to play some more)!
 I'm going to schedule tomorrow's, (very different) card using the same set to make this a weekend of Floral Wings, straight away so you'll get it a lot earlier as we have another early cricket match tomorrow morning :-)
Thanks as ever for stopping by today,
Stampin' hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...