Saturday 6 June 2015

Saturday Sharing - A New Video Tutorial - A5 Mini Milk Carton using Stampin' Up! supplies

Hello and Happy Saturday to you!
I managed to make this little video for you yesterday after chatting on a thread on facebook about homemade Milk Cartons. I mentioned I had designed an A4 and an A5 version some years ago for a class. You may have seen I made a video for the A4 one I uploaded a few weeks ago (Find that HERE) and so I went ahead and made another one for the A5 version too :-)
I used the new hostess stamp set A Whole lot of Lovely which can be found on page 179 of the new catty and made both a Mint Macaron and a Smoky Slate version, take a look...
 This little flower is in the set as well as the sentiment. I stamped it all over the amazing NEW Whisper White THICK cardstock!! Swoon! I already love this stuff :-)
OK, so here is a closer look at the Mint Macaron version...
 I added another new product: Blushing Bride Sequin Trim
And here is the Smoky Slate version you see me make in the video..
 Here I added (more new) Silver sequin trim tied with Smoky Slate thick twine to the top.
I think it's pretty safe to assume there's going to be a lot of "New" going on round here in the next few weeks and months..... lol!
 And a top view for you. The sentiment is perfectly sized to be cut out using the circles framelits :-) Did you notice the lush silver thread under the sentiment? 
That can now be found on Page 159 of the new catty
 and just for size reference here are the A4 and A5 cartons next to each other :-)
Right, lets get on with the video shall we???
and finally, a few more photos to finish today.
Well, I hope you have enjoyed today's bonus video and have a go at making these cute little cartons :-)
If you want to get a hold of this stamp set for free then why not consider joining my NEW Stamp club starting in just a couple of weeks. More details can be found HERE.
Thanks for looking today.
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...