Sunday 5 July 2015

Two of a Kind! Using Stampin' Up's Watercolour Wings for a Card Class

Hello!
I have been really touched to read all your lovely comments regarding the Inlaid Die cut cards I made this week using the Butterfly Thinlits (you can find the cards HERE and another with a video tutorial HERE) so I just want to say a big thanks for taking the time to message or comment here and on Facebook. I'm so glad you liked the cards as much as I enjoyed making them ;-)
So, onto todays card. I'm sticking with the butterfly theme today sharing this card I designed for my stamp-a-stack card class nearly a month ago! Time sure does fly when a new catalogue comes out! With so many new things to play with and share with you this poor little card kept getting pushed to the side! Lol
So, lets see it shall we? This is the original design for class...
I used a colour combo of Mint Macaron and Tip Top Taupe. 
 This sentiment is from the set too.
 I only glued the very centre of this butterfly so the wings were proud. 
TIP: You could add dimensionals under the wings if you plan on posting this card to keep them sitting up.
And a top view of this card. I added some sequins from my stash using crystal effects to finish.
 And this class was one I had an extra kit cut for so here is a slightly different version to my original...
and a top view of both the cards together to finish today! 
So I hope you have enjoyed these two of a kind cards using the pretty Watercolour Wings stamp set? There are so many colour combos for the butterflies in this set and I'm looking forward to trying them out soon. Keep an eye out for those!
OK, I'm off now to design some cards for this weeks class and if you want to see what I'm up to please keep an eye on my Facebook, Instagram or Twitter for pics! Links below.
So all that's left today is to say thanks for stopping by.
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...