Wednesday 2 September 2015

Brilliant Weekly Deal News! And I have made some FREE Tutorials to match too!

Hello! 
Well, I hope you had a chance for a good look through the NEW Autumn/Winter catalogue yesterday? What did you love?? I'd love for you to share with me which items were your favourites in the comments section ;-)

So, as today is Wednesday it's weekly deals time (Available now in MY SHOP) and I have to say there are a few favourites of mine tucked in there this week (Rhinestones!), lets see...

My top pick is the Boys Will Be Boys stamps! Remember these cards I made recently after I took advantage of a weekly deal a little while back? I'm so happy they are on offer again! 
As you can see here, they aren't just for boys either...
 Love this little robot :-)
 And of course I made a Watercolouring VIDEO TUTORIAL for you too using this set!
and the other thing I love is the Circles Thinlits Die, it makes such a cool flip card! And I have a TUTORIAL HERE for 5 ways with this die!
 and to see two pages of ideas for this circles thinlits die please CLICK HERE, please hit "Older Posts" for the second page ;-)
So, there's a lot of good things this week in the deals and of course with the new A/W catalogue launching also! So much to choose from! Please do hop over to MY SHOP to purchase any or all these lovely goodies but remember the weekly deals are limited in stock and may sell out.
Thanks for looking today, I'll be back tomorrow with a new card, 'till then...
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...