Sunday 6 September 2015

Two New Home Cards Using Sheltering Tree by Stampin' Up!

Hi there,
I hope you have had a good weekend? We have been out and about with birthday parties and errands so it's been busy as usual, but it was dry at least ;-) Hopefully tomorrow will be a crafting day here though as I have quite a list of cards to make!
So, this evening I have two cards for two dear friends who were both moving last week. I decided to use the same stamp set, Sheltering Tree, and just change up the colours to suit both a man and a woman to make these cards...
 Let's start with the more masculine version. I used Mint Macaron and Night of Navy for this card...
 The little birds in the tree are from the White Christmas stamp set,
 This sentiment is from the Happy Notes stamp set, I inked just the sentiment part using a ,marker and punched it out with the 1+3/4" circle punch...
 ...and added a few little stars, again from White Christmas. 
 and a top view to finish this card
 And here is the more feminine version in a Pink Pirouette and Pool Party colourway
 I was inspired by my friend Zoe Tant to add these little flowers to the tree, thanks Zoe :-)
I used the same sentiment but punched it with the scalloped circle punch and added more flowers for this version
 A (retired) pool party seam binding bow but you could use Pink Pirouette seam binding instead which is still available.
 and a top view to finish this card :-)
And one more picture together to finish tonight
I think they liked their cards and I hope you did too, do let me know in the comments :-)
Thanks for stopping by today,
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...